Friday, December 3, 2010

Here We Go

I guess it's about time to start sharing a bit more about me. I have some great people in my life, but sometimes I just need a place to share other thoughts and ideas. I think it's important to be open and honest about being gay and choosing to be true to my personal convictions, even when those might not fit perfectly together.

But...I'm not the best about sharing things like that in person. I know. Maybe kind of hypocritical. But honestly, I'm not in a place right now that being that open would do good. It might not be the best time. That time will come, however. So in the meantime, here I am in blogger land.

I know many people have very strong feelings about this issue - on both sides of the table. But I'm sure I'll get into those as time goes on. Right now, I just wanted to say that I am here. I am happy. I am LDS. I am SSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment