Saturday, April 30, 2011

Puzzles, puzzles

How does one (me for example) develop a friendship with someone who in all reality hates them? But the reason this person hates me has nothing really do with me as a person. Yet there is very little, okay NO, willingness to find out who "me as a peron" is. But somehow this friendship must form in order to allow other things in both of our lives to continue on with fewer bumps and broken parts. Is it even possible when one is willing and the other is very much less than willing?  I don't know if it is. And that just means a certain amount of tension and angst will always remain. Which is sad. Because it doesn't have to.

I'm not sure I can solve this puzzle. But it's one I keep fiddling with, because I feel there is something great there. Something worth seeing, finding and discovering. Unfortunatley, this puzzle may have some vital pieces missing, and therefore it might never be what it truly has the potential of becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment